Visia – Visions for a Sustainable Future
Sustainable event management
Training and workshops
Audits, assessments and evaluations
Reports and strategic experiments
Municipalities and the government
Visia Cooperative combines environmental expertise with development cooperation and business know-how. We offer modern consulting services with an innovative and enthusiastic approach. Visia is specialized in the environmental management of public and private organizations. We offer a wide variety of services related to environmental management systems (EMS) and climate change mitigation and adaptation. Our services are always tailored to customer’s needs by utilizing different participatory methods, workshops, consulting and training tools.
Visia GameFactory turns environmental and social challenges as well as historic events into inspiring and educative adventure games. Read more about the GameFactory here (only in Finnish) or contact us via email.
Visia has extensive experience working with event organizers in creating and managing sustainable events. Services include building and auditing sustainable events as well as training and consulting services. We at Visia think that life cycle management, resource efficiency and circular economy are key elements in developing successful products and services. We provide diverse support for transition processes through experiments, assessments, evaluations and communication campaigns.
We at Visia believe that development cooperation should be a consistent, efficient and participatory process. Actions should meet local needs and take into account environmental impacts and vulnerable groups. Our special fields of expertise include sanitation, climate-proofing, sustainable use of natural resources and human rights, underpinned by strong project management and implementation capability.
Examples of our work
- Helsinki Region Environmental Services Authority HSY: Auditing the Ecocompass – Environmental management system
- Helsinki City Transport (HKL): Developing the Organisation’s Environment Report and Materiality Analysis
- The Finnish Olympic Committee: project planning of Greening Events Finland 2015-2017
- Helsinki Region Environmental Services Authority HSY: Workshop for event organizers
- Tikkurila Festival: Consulting on sustainable event management
- Humak University of Applied Sciences: Lecture on sustainable event management
- Finnish Student Sports Federation (OLL): Lecture on sustainable event management
- City of Helsinki Environment Centre and Kokkola Material Week 2014: Lecture on circular economy
- Non-military service center: Lecture series on development cooperation and global environmental problems
- Siemenpuu Foundation: organizing an international seminar “Oil palm in Indonesia: Views from the grassroots”